Are you obsessed with cleanliness and want some tips on cleaning shower doors? Look no further as here we have everything you might want to know about keeping your bathrooms and shower doors sparkling clean. Let us today guide you with some pro tips, because we at Dixie Shower Doors understand your needs for beautiful and clean shower interiors.
The best way of Cleaning shower doors
As the trends in the interior designing industry have been changing and evolving rapidly over time, the cleaning techniques have also modernized. No longer do we have shower curtain in our bathrooms but glass shower doors, making us take care of it differently. Cleaning shower doors is not very difficult if you know how to rightly take care of them and are regularly cleaning them. Furthermore, you need to prevent your doors from water stains, soap scum and molds building up. Here are a few tips from the professionals that may ease your predicament.
- Cleaning your glass doors with some lemon juice may work wonders as citric acid found in lemons have amazing cleaning properties and of course the refreshing smell of lemons
- You may require two to three lemons diluted in water in a spray bottle and ensure to use a microfiber cloth to clean shower doors. Why microfiber cloth? Because the split fibers can hook onto dirt, dust and even bacteria
- Vinegar is just as effective as lemons, but for this mixture to do wonders, you need to microwave it for about 20 to 30 seconds before misting it all over your glass shower doors and again wiping it with the microfiber cloth. Note: the quantity of vinegar should be one-third of the water
- Ammonia-based cleaner, the most common cleaning agent that also gives your doors a streak-free shine. Procedure is the same, dilute ammonia (or ammonia based solution) in half the amount of water and clean it with the microfiber cloth.
- A good mixture for cleaning shower doors would be of vinegar, baking soda and salt, prevalently used for several cleaning and shining purposes.
These above methods are most effective when done regularly not allowing any dirt, stains or molds to sit in. As for hard water stains, they are usually built over time and then require more efforts in cleaning them, but if you clean them regularly, like after every usage or on alternate days, it might not give you much trouble cleaning.
We certainly hope that all the above tips were able to assist you. Household management is not an easy task and requires a lot of attention and hard work but if you want to get the best cleaning shower doors for your bathrooms, you must let the glass shower doors experts Dixie Shower Doors do it for you. You can contact us today!